I've got a new set of calendar blocks for you. It was fun changing things up a bit for this set.
In the past, I have used my Cuttlebug to cut out numbers. For these, I used foam stamps and black StazOn ink. I'm jumping ahead though!
In order to ensure that my numbers were centered and straight, I stamped them onto the sheet of scrapbook paper first. Then, I turned my punch over so I could see exactly where the number was. Before I used Mod Podge (hard coat) to glue and seal my paper, I lightly distressed all of the block edges.
It's so nice to have another choice for numbers. I am digging how they fill up the paper squares! Thanks for reading...
There is always time to visit!