Today I'm bringing you a monogram. And since Dolly and I share the same first initial, I haven't quite decided who will get to keep it!
It truly was a stash busting project. I've had this paper mache letter for...I don't honestly know. I came across it in my closet yesterday, and thought I'd finally dress it up today.
Everything except the back was painted with black acrylic paint. While it was drying, I started cutting muslin circles with my pinking shears to make flowers.
I made the little vase out of clear acetate and a vase punch. The stems were long strips of scrap card stock. In order to attach the vase and the stems, I took Art Gel and tinted it with a smidge of blue paint. I'm pretty happy with the water effect I got with it.
The flowers were simple to glue together, and I added some little black buttons for the middle.