I took the same steps for both clipboards. They were painted with acrylic paint after a quick light sanding.
Since I was team mom for this team, I had created a roster with the names and numbers of the boys. The parents received a laminated card at the beginning of the season.(Yes. Really).
I put a copy of that on the front with a picture of the first team huddle of the season.
The name of our team was the Bulldogs, so my husband found this graphic, along with the Mets image (thanks!). These went onto the back. All of the pictures were glued and sealed with Mod Podge.
Clipboard number two is fairly similar.
I love this picture of the team checking out the field before a Red Wings game.
This coach is a Yankee fan...go Yankees!
I like to think of these projects as "working scrapbooks."